Satellite was never going to be a longterm solution. Those who thought
otherwise were selling/sold the Brooklyn Bridge.

Jan

At 09:24 AM 12/02/2016, David Boxall you wrote:
>Data limits on Sky Muster are so restrictive that streaming video is not
>practical.  Short of illegal downloads during off-peak (0100 to 0700),
>this looks like the only option: <https://www.quickflix.com.au/About/DVD/>.
>
>What century is this?
>
>--
>David Boxall                    |  I have seen the past
>                                |  And it worked.
>http://david.boxall.id.au       |               --TJ Hooker

I write books. http://janwhitaker.com/?page_id=8

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
jw...@janwhitaker.com
Twitter: <https://twitter.com/JL_Whitaker>JL_Whitaker
Blog: www.janwhitaker.com

Sooner or later, I hate to break it to you, you're gonna die, so how do you
fill in the space between here and there? It's yours. Seize your space.
~Margaret Atwood, writer