Linkers,
You may remember that I wrote to Senator Fiona Nash last month about the NBN
fiasco as David shared re the people in Tasmania. (original message below for
reference)

I got a reply today -- from someone in the Dept of Communications and the Arts,
via a no-reply delivery system, with a non-copyable PDF attached. Since I don't
think Link allows attachments, I decided to create a blog post so I could share
this letter (you can download the PDF linked to within my post). It makes for
interesting reading.

http://janwhitaker.com/a-minister-replies-re-nbn-sort-of/

Jan