Sounds like Sidney Powell - "I know the guy who wrote the code for
Hugo Chavez, DAMN IT! Why won't you believe me????" I've wondered what
breakfast radio duo dreamt this up and are punking her.

"Experts' abound. One on every corner. So who do you believe? The
Dominion Voting system CEO explained on Fox News that of the 14
counties that used their system in Pennsylvania, many went to TRUMP.
Not exactly proof of fraud by the machine.
But the solution is what was used in Georgia: if you use a touch
screen voting machine, print out the vote and file that as well. Then
when you need a recount, you can 1) hand count the votes and 2) do a
match to the machine for reliability. Guess what: they matched.
My vote to Arizona was done online as well. I got a PDF of the voting
paper and had to fill in the circles next to the name of the candidate
I wanted to vote for. A separate page included a registration code and
my signature and date to accompany my separate vote page and were
uploaded to their system and logged in. Then my signature was compared
to what was on file to be sure I was the same person. I received an
email when it was completed and my vote registered. This was in
Arizona and the first time in my life I think my vote in a state
actually helped my candidate for President win the election (I've
lived in conservative Republican states during my voting life).
IF e-voting is properly done, it can be very efficient and even more
accurate than the human eye in handling votes and counting.
Cheers,Jan