On 26/11/20 9:24 am, Kim Holburn wrote:
https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/7027348/act-electronic-voting-system-flawed-experts-say/
Flaws in the ACT's electronic voting system could have changed the result of the 2020 poll, cyber security experts say. ...

Yes! By rights, I won the ACT election! I wasn't on the ballot and was thus robbed of my rightful place as POTACT (President of the ACT)! ;-)

More seriously, who is the expert and where do I get a copy of their report?

The ACT government could make the system open for inspection without the need for legislation. But if the system is not open now, how did the expert find flaws in it?

--
Tom Worthington, MEd FHEA FACS CP IP3P http://www.tomw.net.au +61(0)419496150
TomW Communications Pty Ltd. PO Box 13, Belconnen ACT 2617, Australia

Honorary Lecturer, Computer Science, Australian National University https://cecs.anu.edu.au/research/profile/tom-worthington