I booted the Red Hat RC2 CD #1/4 using the SE CD-ROM Icon,
but I can't seem to find the right dialogue responses.

I'm trying to use the same setup I use successfully for SuSE
on another MP3000 system, which is LCS3172 address pair
e26-e27 and Ethernet card #2.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Here is my latest failed attempt:

Please enter the network device you intend to use (e.g. ctc0, escon0, iucv0, eth0,
tr0):

eth0

Please enter any parameters you need to pass to the channel device layer.
This includes the I/O ports of your ctc, escon and lcs devices.
(e..g. "ctc0, 0x600, 0x601" will activate the ctc0 interface at I/O ports 0x600,
0x601)

"lcs,0xe26,0xe27,2"

(1) for OSA-2 with LCS or (2) for OSA-Express with QDIO/QETH

1

OSA Device Address (e.g. fc20,1 or "auto" (may not work)):

"0xe26,1"

error: no lcs module found
SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
eth0: unknown interface: No such device
SIOCSIFNETMASK: No such device
SIOCSIFBRDADDR: No such device
eth0:  unknown interface: No such device
SIOCADDRT: No such device
SIOCADDRT: No such device

Thanks,
Jim