From: Post, Mark K
To: 'Jim Rich' ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 4:18 PM
Subject: RE: Red Hat RC2 Install Problem on MP3000

Jim,

Absolutely.  You can define virtual CTCs or IUCV links between your new
guest and either the VM TCP/IP stack, or the SuSE guest.  You'll need to be
careful about assigning IP addresses and the associated routing.  There's
been a ton of discussion on the mailing list about that, and both Romney
White and Alan Altmark have been very helpful with information on what needs
to be done there.

I'm afraid I don't understand why you're giving up on the OCO modules at
this time.  (I don't believe it's _hopeless_ just not guaranteed because no
one else has been proclaiming success as of yet.)