Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers

Did I imply explicitly that anyone on this list, is a member of the
list, as a group, is indeed a member of the same crowd that R2D2, and
C3P0, belong to? Of course not. I was referring to a specific salesman,
and a product, which I have no visible use for. Besides Steve Guthrie if
we had met, I believe I would have remembered you. I certainly do
remember most, if not all of the people on this list, that I have met.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Naturally