From: Gregg C Levine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 11:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Win32 xservers

Hello from Gregg C Levine writing for myself
Has anyone gotten X Windows from their Linux/390 image to supply data,
(You name the functions!), to cooperate with the MI/X server from
MicroImages? I bought a license to use the 2.0.x versions for another
reason, but succeeding in being able to activate a telnet session into
the Linux box that lives here, Slackware pre 8 distributions, I realized
that this would work as well. How? That is why I am asking here. I
figured I'd ask here, rather then lurk this week.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi