From: Gregg C Levine [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 4:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Win32 xservers

Hello from Gregg C Levine normally with Jedi Knight Computers
Um, okay. The thing is, Samy, that product isn't exactly a "free beta
version" product. The only time it was given away for free, was during
the first several months of its existence. They switched to the
traditional share ware model, to annoy us. However, twm as a windows
manager isn't as bad as it looks, just a problem to figure out. Now can
you supply specifics on what you did exactly to bring the data from one
big box, to a smaller box? The FAQ in the 2.0.x series covered most of
what I already deduced, after posting the note, but I wanted some more
feedback from the list, before I consider the issue solved. And thank
you for being among the first to respond.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi