Hello,
I need some help, and I couldn't find an answer anywhere on the web, so
I hope someone could help me out here...
I have some major problems with vm's TCPIP.  When I configure linux to
use IUCV, the kernel (2.2.16) spits out "Connection to user TCPIP is
down", and it hangs for a while.
Simultaniously, the TCPIP machine says something about a length error
and a timeout between CONNECT and ACCEPT in the pathid which it created
for the iucv interface.
I tried lowering the mtu size but it didn't help at all.
When all failed, I tried configuring linux with ctc, and it still hangs
(didn't see the TCPIP machine errors).
In both cases, the connection goes up (saying in iucv - "Connection to
user TCPIP is up") after a while.
Has anyone experienced this before?
Thanks,
Yuval.