It is with the generosity and support of people like Melinda, Barton and
their co-workers and countless other people that make the VM and Linux for
S/390 community what it is.

I, for one, am very proud to be a part of it and look forward to continuing
for many years.

It is very sad to see Princeton downsize, many thanks to Melinda.

--
Rich Smrcina
Sytek Services, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  Stay for Requirements and the Free for All!
Update your S/390 skills in 4 days for a very reasonable price.
WAVV 2002 in Cincinnati (Fort Mitchell, KY).
April 12-16, 2002
For details see http://www.wavv.org