okay, I'm stumped. I have samba setup and I'm able to use it but how do
I setup other users, easily?  Here's the process I've been successful
with thus far: Note: current setup win98 clients, NT server (network
authentication)
1.  I setup my network user name in linux (adduser/passwd) Note:
username must match what I log into NT with AND must be in
upper-case. NT must convert to UC cause LC would not work.
2.  I create my user from step 1. in samba (smbpasswd -a <username>)
give the same password I user in 1. but not the same    password  I use
as my NT network password.

I then have to MAP a drive to my samba share \\s390\< upper-case
username>. (Explore - Tools - Map Network Drive). Give my user name
(smbpasswd) and it works! I am able to see my samba share and my
printers I have setup using print-conf.

1.      I go into window to setup the printer(s) but  (issue #1) no
drivers. I have:
 [printer$]
        comment = Printer Drivers
        path = /usr/local/samba/printers
        guest ok = yes

and yes, I did put the drivers in there. I wound up having them already
in the list but I thought I could pick from /usr/local/samba/printers.
The *.inf is there but I cannot see the directory.

2.      issue #2 - user setup. do I have to setup each user this way.
there is a reference to an add_user script. I've looked for this
but so far all I've found are reasons not to post it as "site specific
material". I just want to know what is suppose to look  like and I'll
modify it to my site.

regards, j-me