hello,

  we have OSA  gigabit express available. are there any setup issues to be
aware of.

regards, steve

                    "Peter Webb,
                    Toronto Transit        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    Commission"            cc:
                    <Peter.Webb@ttc        Fax to:
                    .ca>                   Subject:     Re: FTP and Telnet not working
                    Sent by: Linux         in linux 390 lpars
                    on 390 Port
                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    ARIST.EDU>

                    03/01/2002
                    09:29 AM
                    Please respond
                    to Linux on 390
                    Port

See
<http://listserv.uark.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0202&L=vmesa-l&D=0&P=27992>
and <http://listserv.uark.edu/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0202&L=vmesa-l&P=R15660
>.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                     Commission"            cc:
>                     <Peter.Webb@ttc        Fax to:
>                     .ca>                   Subject:     Re: FTP and
Telnet