I would say just by the sheer amount of work Mark does in order to keep the
rest of us well informed, and the amount that Alan seems to contribute to
the list, that we, the unwashed masses owe them both at this point a near
lifetime supply of beer.

I know mark has saved my sorry behind twice now.

|         |           "Geyer, Thomas   |
|         |           L."              |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           >                |
|         |           Sent by: Linux on|
|         |           390 Port         |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           IST.EDU>         |
|         |           03/20/2002 10:15 |
|         |           Linux on 390 Port|

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                          |
  |       cc:
                          |
  |       Subject:  FW: Problem with OSA/2 Adapter

My OSA Adapter problem is solved and I have just completed my installation.

I want to thank Alan Altmark and Mark Post for their assistance in solving
my problem.