From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Robert Angell
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2002 1:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Informal Survey

I am trying to take the pulse of the group .... informally, of course.
What would be the top
3 reasons that you folks have moved to a Mainframe Linux solution?  I would
think that
lower TCO would be one of the main reasons, however, would also like your
input.

Thanks!

-Bob-

Bob Angell
IBM Global Services
1238 Fenway Ave., SLC, Ut 84102-3212
v/f: 801-328-6157 (t/l 582); cell/pager: 801-381-5477
email page < 140 char: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED];
http://messaging.nextel.com/cgi/mPageExt.dll?buildIndAddressPage&entry=1
regular email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] ] [
http://w3.ibm.com/bluepages?Selection=Name&selectOn=angell%2Cbob ]
"Had Momma Cass & Karen Carpenter shared that ham sandwich, they might be
with us today!"