I can't Telnet into the image, so I'm not getting far enough to do
either. IBM says that the user name under VIF for tcpip is TCPIP.
$TCPIP is only an alias, so it should find it, but it doesn't, and I
can't get to the image through ping from the master image or telnet.
 iucv0: 'TCPIP'
 NETIUCV driver Version: 1.12  initialized
 iucv0: User TCPIP is currently not available.

--- "Post, Mark K" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Chet,
>
> Are you using rhsetup, or loader to start the installation?
>
> Mark

=====
Chet Norris
Marriott International,Inc.