From: Danny Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2002 16:21
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Linux CLAW Woes

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>I downloaded it and ftped UTSG-claw-2.4-patch to my Linux. The
>readme tells me to run the patch command, which fails miserably. The patch
>command is there, however it cannot find what it is suppose to be
>patching. I am sure that I am missing the obvious.

Um... I wrote that patch and the README, and it's pretty straightforward.
"Fails miserably" is not the best problem description, however.  :-)

Reading between the lines a bit, I strongly suspect you do not have a
properly installed kernel source tree.  Fortunately, it's also possible to
import a pre-compiled version of the kernel module, c7000.o, provided
it was compiled for the same kernel you're using.
I'll scan my archives and see if I've still got a SuSE SLES7beta system
around; anyone else that can provide the module, feel free.

Danny Smith
Chief Stereo Operator
UTS Global, LLC