From: Rick Troth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 12:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Using Secuser and send to shutdown linux image???

On Mon, 6 May 2002, Coffin Michael C wrote:
> You're going to need to SEND those Linux commands in lower case (by
default
> they will be upper cased).   Use EXECIO to pass the command to CP   ...

I have to recommend Diag(08,'SEND'...) or Diagrc(08,'SEND'...) instead. This
is probably the Pipelines fiend in me:  even though I'm
not using Pipes in this case,  I have an anti-EXECIO thing now.   ;-)

> /*Send commands to Linux on SUSE0001 in mixed case*/
> Trace Off
> Address Command
> Parse Arg Command
> 'EXECIO 0 CP (SKIP STRING SEND SUSE0001' Command
> Exit Rc

/*Send commands to Linux on SUSE0001 in mixed case*/
Trace Off
Parse Arg Command
Parse Value Diagrc(08,'SEND SUSE0001' Command ,
                With 1 Rc 10 . 17 Rs '15'x .
If Rs ^= "" Then Say Rs
Exit Rc