On Sun, 2002-08-25 at 21:21, Lionel Dyck wrote:

> The process is that for those who provided an e-mail
> address when they registered an e-mail will be sent

Unfortunately, when I provided an email address to SHARE the spam
started rolling in.  This was mostly in the form of exhortations to
attend the next SHARE meeting -- proactively impact your mission
critical enterprise paradigms, that sort of thing.

I complained to SB and the otherwise nice lady told me that if they had
my email address they would spam me -- they did not keep separate lists
for spam and regular business communications.  So I had no choice but to
have them delete my email address.

It's too bad SB is unable to add a "nospam" field to the member
database.  (Kinda reminds me of the shoemaker's children, who had no
shoes.)

--
David Andrews
A. Duda and Sons, Inc.