Competition from Linux? Is SeattlePi a legitimate news source? Sounds
like
one of those fake-news sites. They had me believing it until...

   "It's really about being fair to customers," Microsoft's Sitner said.

Huh? I can't quite get my mind around that sentence. ;-)

   Microsoft ... working ... to develop software and server computers
that
   can let a network automatically make adjustments for spikes in
demand.
   The network would be able to shift more servers, processors and
storage
   to an area that's overloaded and remove the additional resources when

   they aren't needed....

What a novel idea!

-jcf