So...I'll be inheriting an H50 and have been tasked to
setup this box so that we can basically POC and Demo
VSE, OS/390 2.10,  z/OS 1.3,  z/VM4.3 and S/390 Linux.

It'll have 4 NIC cards, one will be used for SE and LAN3274 consoles.
3 will be available for IP and SNA  (not sure if we'll have a need to demo
SNA)

Suggestions for design?

I was thinking of using  z/VM and guest lans to establish connectivity
between the z/VM images and the z/OS images.
Then I'll need CTC's for the 2.10 & VSE LPARs right?

Given that I only have 3 NIC cards to use and they aren't sharable,
I will quickly run out of cards as I add more LPARs, if I don't use some
type of virtual cards and lans or CTCs??

I guess I'm still confused on whether I should be using VM proxy arp
and one subnet...or should I go the guest lan/ctc route with different
subnets?

Also, does it make sense to keep the z/OS and OS390 images in their
own LPARs versus under zVM ...I'm thinking YES...

(rambling...)
Any suggestions on design for a sandbox H50 are appreciated...

Tia
Dave