Thought this may be of interest to some of you, probably the more
developer orientated types will enjoy it most, but its still fun for all.
It supports heaps of different languages etc see the blurb for yourself.
In my opinion this is an excellent tool on any platform & well worth a
look at.
Its now available on my favourite platforms z/OS & Linux/390.
See their press release at
http://www.slickedit.com/news/press/2002/pr_vse_zseries.htm

Paul Matthews jnr
Principal Consultant
Independent Systems Integrators (ISI) Pty Ltd
Level 5, 53 Walker Street, North Sydney,
NSW, Australia 2060
Phone +61-2-9955-7210
Mobile Ph +61-419-408-002  Fax +61-2-9955-0289
e-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Website: http://www.isi.com.au

CONFIDENTIAL
The information contained in this e mail and any attachments is
confidential.
It is intended only for the named addressee(s). If you are not the
addressee(s)
please notify the sender immediately. Do not disclose, copy or distribute
the
contents to any other person other than the intended addressee(s)