> Thought this may be of interest to some of you, probably the more
> developer orientated types will enjoy it most, but its still fun for all.
> It supports heaps of different languages etc see the blurb for yourself.
> In my opinion this is an excellent tool on any platform & well worth a
> look at.
> Its now available on my favourite platforms z/OS & Linux/390.
> See their press release at
> http://www.slickedit.com/news/press/2002/pr_vse_zseries.htm
>
> Paul Matthews jnr
> Principal Consultant

 Just f.y.i....

 Dignus,LLC is an authorized reseller of SlickEdit.  We can help
 anyone who would like to learn more about SlickEdit, or would
 like to order a copy.

 The new version (7.0) has many enhancements; and it (optionally)
 supports HLASM text (we find that *very* helpful.)  Being able
 to locate a macro definition anywhere in a "blob" of files
 can be very handy.  It also integrates seamlessly with the
 Dignus tool suite.

        - Dave Rivers -