From: Paul Raulerson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 8:41 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Block Mode Terminal and Terminal Server Programs

I wish. :)

While it is not difficult to port the silly stuff to using just plain jane
HTML (well, with a little javascript thrown in) it is a
real trade off on whether it is more efficient or not. Parsing return values
from a terminal screen is quite a bit less costly than
decoding and parsing HTML query strings. At least I think it is.

What I really want is a block terminal emulator for Linux and a matching
client piece. Looks like I am going to have to write the
doggon thing. (*sigh*)

-Paul