Hi Paul,

Sorry for the long delay in replying to your query.
I was out of the country for last 2 weeks and I just returned to work
yesterday.

I run a perl server program spawning child processes to run s3270 underneath
the child process.
Each child process caters to a Perl/TK client on the PC.

The first screen of the PC application is to capture the mainframe userid
and password and
transmit the same to the perl server program. The spawned process opens a
telnet connection
to the host using s3270 and maintains the communication between the client
and the host.

The Perl/TK application builds the panel with the host data stream
transmitted by the perl
process.

If you need further information, let me know, I will be glad to share the
information.

Thanks,

Samy Rengasamy.