Websphere runs today on SuSE Linux.  I have also heard that Lotus Domino will
be ported to Linux for S/390, there was no mention that it would be
specifically Redhat.  If it was, it would be a grave mistake.

--
Rich Smrcina
Sytek Services, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  Stay for Requirements and the Free for All!
Update your S/390 skills in 4 days for a very reasonable price.
WAVV 2003 in Winston-Salem, NC.
April 25-29, 2003
For details see http://www.wavv.org