It is like the BSD's, there is a standard, LSB, but will RH and the group
Unitedlinux go along the same road? I think not if I read it correctly,
seems RH thinks they are the standard, same on the United side. It would
be interesting if RH did all the marketing and a group of United whatever
made the product. Since there is not much IP, seems there should be more
of a pool; because what if all the top folks abandoned ship.....I remember
the discussions around that AOL/RH rumour were pretty clear what could
happen if a distro was swallowed up, woudl there be anything left?

Regards,

Jon

Jon R. Doyle
Sendmail Inc.