From: Nix, Robert P. [mailto:Nix.Robert@;mayo.edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 10:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SuSE install frustration re: First DASD mount...

That could be the problem, then, because I did format them beforehand to be
sure they had a 4k blocksize before I brought up Linux.

----
Robert P. Nix                            internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mayo Clinic                                  phone: 507-284-0844
200 1st St. SW                             page: 507-255-3450
Rochester, MN 55905
----
"In theory, theory and practice are the same,
 but in practice, theory and practice are different."