Hello from Gregg C Levine
No you won't. Laughed at, yes, lynched, no. However, I did look at the
product, for Windows. And I wasn't thrilled by it. But what did happen
to Multics? And when will it be released to the public? However, Scott,
if you want to have something happen to you, I know a nice place on
Kessel.
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

-----
> Scott D. Courtney, Senior Engineer                     Sine Nomine
Associates
http://www.sinenomine.net/