Hello Bob,

How have you been?  I hope all is well and you are enjoying the holiday
season.    Things starting to pick up a bit, starting to get into this
Linux thing.   Been working in Portland, PR a bit on a couple of MP3000s.
Not much Sysplex wise,  Yes I did get certified last December 21st.  I
remember the day well.  I think it was the toughest thing I've had to do.
The Sysprog test was hellacious and it took a few attempts.    The operator
test was much easier and I still need another crack at the Data Sharing
Operator test.     Then will start looking a couple of Linux
certifications.

Did you ever get back into consulting?

Richard W. Lauck
Cornerstone Systems, Inc.
Sr. Systems Programmer
IBM Certified S/390 Parallel Sysplex Systems Programmer
IBM Certified S/390 Parallel Sysplex Operator
IBM Parallel Sysplex Top Gun
(425)489-4579                     Direct - Home Office
(425)453-5166  x9024        Voice Mail
(888)505-4534                     Pager

                      Robert Morrison
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by: Linux on        Subject:  Re: IS Java installed
                      390 Port
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      IST.EDU>

                      12/15/2002 10:34