Dave,

Thanks for the reply.  We've actually already looked into using CSE if it happens to
go on two VM systems.  Other possibilities are vm/linux and rs-6000/linux or
intel-linux, or even a Unix system.  In other words, one on a VM guest linux and one
somewhere else as the failover site.

So, the question still remains, "What kind of software do people use on Linux/390 for
high-availability clustering?"

"Christmas is a funny season.  What other time of the year do you sit in front of a
dead tree and eat candy out of your socks?"
Gordon Wolfe, Ph.D. (425)865-5940
VM Technical Services, The Boeing Company