On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 11:37:18AM -0500, Post, Mark K wrote:

> Gerhard Tonn is the one that actually developed the patches.  (I was just
> spinning my wheels getting nowhere at the time.)  They're in the process of
> being merged into the OO CVS tree.  You would probably be better off getting
> them Gerhard or the Debian servers, since he may have updated them since I
> got my copy.

Apply this patch:

http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/contrib/o/openoffice.org/openoffice.org_1.0.2-2.diff.gz

To an oo.o 1.0.2 build tree, creating a debian/ directory.  debian/README
contains instructions for building, including notes about s390.  The s390
patches are in debian/patches/5[0-4][0-9]_*.diff

--
 - mdz