Sorry, but SCO started this, not the lawyers.  I have no great love for
lawyers in general, but I'm not going to blame this one on them.

From: Ken Dreger [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 10:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: LOL

At 07:21 AM 3/7/2003, you wrote:
>I think SCO is going to get themselves laughed out of court.  The burden of
>proof is on them.
>
>Another issue where the legal slugs are mucking with technology for there
>own benifit !!!

Kenneth G. Dreger
Unemployed and seeking position....
Sr. IBM Systems Programmer
Consultant in OS390, z/OS Systems,
Linux 390 systems, Web page consulting,
High Tech Investigations
Home pages: http://ken.dreger.com
Our Santa site: www.acornartists.com
The PI site: www.laprivateeye.com
The CAPI site: http://californiaprivateinvestigators.org
My RedHat system for Linux (s390) downloads
       ftp://kendreger.homeftp.net
Contracting services available at reasonable rates
Contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OR: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OR: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
OR: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message contains information which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it
communication in error please return it to the sender.