On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 01:17:24PM -0500, David Boyes wrote:
> I guess we need a better idea of what you're trying to accomplish. If
> it's just reconfiguring the virtual machine with some differences for a
> specific userid,

What I want to have is a system that starts up as in "setup"
profile.exec, then runs a number of times from the partitions created in
that setup, and in the end it should re-run the "setup".

What I currently have to do this task is a cludge I don't really like:
instead of a full reset, it tries to boot again into setup mode. But
this is quite error-prone.

Is there really no simple way to do in a script something I can easily
do from a 3270 terminal (when connected)? Adecent system should be
scriptable, right?

--
Tzafrir Cohen                  http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir/
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] sms: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]