IF you're already in CMS, just type profile to rerun the profile exec.

If you're not in CMS and the userid is set up to run CMS (ie has a 191
minidisk and links to MAINT 190), then either using hcp to run the IPL
CMS command will do, or the real share-nothing,take-no-prisoners IPL 190
PARM CLEAR should do the trick (not recommended for large numbers of
guests). Both disrupt Linux, obviously.

Can you be more specific about what you're trying to do?

-- db

David Boyes
Sine Nomine Associates