From: Post, Mark K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 September 2003 07:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: SuSE SLES8 64-bit + dasdfmt

It doesn't look like you were.  I just did a "dasdfmt --help" command, and
got this:
       and <diskspec> is either
           -f /dev/dasdX or --device=/dev/dasdX
           if you do not use devfs
         or
           -f /dev/dasd/xxxx/device or --device=/dev/dasd/xxxx/device
           and alternatively
           -n xxxx or --devno=xxxx
           in case you are using devfs.
           xxxx is your hexadecimal device number.

So, looks like this was changed at some point, and I didn't notice, because
I didn't use the "-n" option very often.  Looks like I need to update my
SHARE presentation.  :P