> I did it too several times with the same results...
> But keep on complaining about it - perhaps one day...
> Thorsten Hock

Especially now that a Linux laptop preload is available for IBM field use. I
think the WINE gadget they're using to run Notes internally now will prove
to be a serious pain to support, and that will drive the development.

I'm also curious to see what the impact is on the Lotes for z/OS stuff; I'd
think this is pretty much the end of the line for that product (it should
have been a VM implementation in the first place; z/OS was never well-suited
to this sort of product).

-- db