G'day list,

We're going to ask Red Hat support about this, but I figured I'd try here
too.

On the DeveloperWorks page for Red Hat OCO modules, the OCO package
corresponding to the 2.4.9-43 kernel package (that Red Hat retracted in
June) is still available for download.  I'm interested in the updated
OCOs, because I'm chasing a problem with qeth devices on 2.4.9-38 systems
that does not appear on a RHEL3beta test system and is similar to the
"error message on adapter shutdown" fix in the -43 version of the OCOs.

Does IBM have to update the OCOs for Red Hat's kernel, or does Red Hat
have to fix their kernel package and re-release it?  ;-)

Cheers,
Vic

--
Vic Cross  MACS