From: Jim Sibley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 12:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Linux CDL pack and RVA free space collection.

Sorry, I think I got some misleading information from
my MVS guy. The CDL VTOC does show 100% FULL.

I logged onto MVS and looked at the VTOC. It showed:

tracks 30,085
%used 100
trks/cyls 15

VTOC 1 track
25% used
Free DSCBs 9

Freespace size 0
Largest 0
Free 0

So I would assume that IXFP would behave correctly.
However, operationally, I don't think I'd like to
expose my RVA CDL volumes to DDSR so I am having the
MVS guy exclude the Linux volumes when online to MVS.

=====
Jim Sibley
Implementor of Linux on zSeries in the beautiful Silicon Valley

"Computer are useless.They can only give answers." Pablo Picasso