I will be installing MQ series 5.3 tomorrow on our Linux LPAR. We need
this to interchange data with data outside our company. All our apps are
on OS/390 side. How can we get them to talk to MQ without having to buy an
MQ for OS/390 as well (BTW that is expensive!). On the Linux side, I can
use the Perl module for MQ to create an agent/adaptor to interface with
MQ. If there is a client on OS/390 (I understand that MQ client is not
available on OS/390) we could use it or we could roll something that
connects to a perl script via socks to send / receive data.

Any ideas?