Does that apply to Linux in LPAR mode?

|         |           "Post, Mark K"   |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           m>               |
|         |           Sent by: Linux on|
|         |           390 Port         |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           IST.EDU>         |
|         |           02/06/2004 09:30 |
|         |           Linux on 390 Port|

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                    |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  Re: Hipersockets - What Kernal level is required to support/use?

James,

You would set it up just like you would a Guest LAN using virtual
HiperSockets.  Look at http://linuxvm.org/Info/HOWTOs/guestlan.html and
ignore the Guest LAN pieces.

Any 2.4 kernel should support this.