I am currently running SuSE Linux SLES8 SP03 in a Linux LPAR. I am
currently running Zebra that was package with SuSE Linux and wish to
upgrade or replace it with the latest release of Quagga. SuSE does not
have a Quagga RPM or SRPM. I am a newbe and have the following questions:

Is their a preferred site for obtaining the latest release of Quagga?

Should I download the source tarball and simply compile it using
configure, make, and make install?

Should I create an SRPM and then RPM from the source tarball? If so, where
do I start?

Any recommendation and opinions are welcome.

Your patience and understanding is appreciated. Thanks.

Peter