Hello from Gregg C Levine
I'm not planning on launching an argument over distributions, but what
about mine? I use Slackware? It's not completely dependant on all the
funny stuff that you commented on. In fact, its even easier to work
with then the current Red release, for Intel. Debian, I can't seem to
get to work, with my normal system, the installer complains about my
network card choice.

Remember, I'm an Intel person watching the fun inside the mainframe
community.
-------------------
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of
> Adam Thornton
> Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 11:37 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] Quagga Installation Questions
>
> On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 10:28, Post, Mark K wrote:
> > Adam,
> >
> > Except I don't think that SUSE is the one introducing the tetex
requirement.
> > The .spec file did come from someone building it on a Red Hat
system of some
> > kind (most likely Intel).
>
> Fair enough.  Then it's why I dislike Red Hat *too*.
>
> Hey, I just want a system that doesn't think it has to install X,
TeX,