If you want to have the output come to your terminal _and_ sent to a file,
use the "tee" command:
rpm -bb quagga-0.96.4.spec | tee /path/to/output/file

From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter
E. Abresch Jr. - at Pepco
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 9:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Quagga Installation Questions

I am getting all so close, I have completed my .spec file and successfully
tested it. Some last minute questions.

I am ready to do the "rpm ?bb quagga-0.96.4.spec". There was a method to
redirect the output to the terminal and to a file so I can review it. It
was a redirection command and for the life of me, I cannot get my syntax
correct. Can someone provide me the syntax?
-snip-