James Melin wrote:

We orderd the SLES8 trial kit from MSI. I recieved 3 CD's.  We were
expecing a service ID/password as well as Service Pack 3.

Is SP 3 supposed to be on one of those 3 disks? If so, where is it? I've
been unable to reach the person I have a # for at MSI

We got the SLES8 trial kit a few months ago. In (or with?) the packet is
a sealed envelope that contains your registration information so you can
register on SuSE's web site for support, including the ability to
download SP3. You download a GZIP'ed tar file, when you then expand to
make an .iso image, which you then mount as a loopback image of a
CD-ROM. It's not very VM-like, but then again, this is Linux, not our
old operating systems. :-)

Good luck,
Nick