Anyone running MQ server on Linux LPAR / VM?
>From all I see, multiple MQ receive channels in our Linux LPAR requires
different (listening) ports but our mainframe experts say that on the
mainframe all receive channels are multiplexed through one port.  MQ's
default port is 1414.

Oh, also can you recommend any open source or otherwise (if proprietary
anything that is not bloat-ware) monitor for MQ so we can check the pulse
and do some health check? I was thinking of rolling an Nagios plug-in
using the nrpep client/server architecture.
Thanks.