No offense taken on my end.  I don't think IBM will sanction running DB2
on TAO.   IBM has a list somewhere (webpage) that states what the
officially supported/sanctioned distros of Linux are.  That's not to say
that TAO  won't be supported in the future.  Will DB2 or other products
run on TAO? Probably but you're on your own regarding support. Therefore,
check with IBM.
Steve G.

David Booher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
05/20/2004 10:36 AM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port