Hi,

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 11:37:34AM -0700, Dave Gibney wrote:
>   If you use your SE or HMC Stand alone operations of your z/800, there's
> an option to ipl from the HMC CD drive.

That _SHOULD_ do it. At least that is how i've installed Linux before
to LPAR. That was two years ago, but that haven't changed. Thos OS/2
PC-machines w/ DVD-RAM.

There should even be /generic.ins in the list. Might show as

'minimal lpar ins file'

I do remember that i was digging the '* minimal lpar ins file' from the
file and showing that instead of the actual file.

Not tested tho.

Pasi Pirhonen - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://iki.fi/upi/