From: Mark Post <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sat, 29 May 2004 16:40:38 -0400
Subject: Re: ovlfs, was: Linux/390 Patches for 2.4.26

Brandon Darbro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Anyone here have the ability to add ovlfs (overlay file system) to the
kernel?
It would be very handy to have to augment shared DASD... allowing a
writable
layer to be placed over the read only shared dasd.

http://ovlfs.sourceforge.net/

From what I can see, you don't "add" it to the kernel, you just compile
it,
and install it.  The only change I had to make to get it to compile was
add
#include <errno.h>
to tools/file_test_getents.c.  After that, everything looked good to me.

Give it a try, and let us know how you do.  :)

send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: INFO LINUX-390
or visit