Brandon Darbro wrote:

Found it, as of kernel 2.4.20, there is a namespace collision, the kernel at
that time got it's own list_t definition, and it's quite different from
ovlfs's own.  I'm currently going through the code and renaming the list_t
reference to locallist_t, when I'm done, I suspect it will build fine.
Thanks.  Once I have it built and working fine against 2.4.21-83, would you
like me to post the patch here?

I just did it against the 2.4.23 where the list_t issue is resolved. I
think it only took something
in the kernel sources to make it build.
The bad news is that during my first test the ovlfs appeared to have a
memory leak and made me lose
all data that was in it.

Rob